TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of the Site
- Our terms and conditions are only for the users of Royal Quarter Café Site, please read these Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligations and the terms on which we make the Site available to you. They also provide information on how you can become a Royal Quarter fan, apply for jobs and communicate directly with us through our website.
- The Site is owned and operated by Doron Zilkha T/A Royal Quarter Cafe.
- When using Royal Quarter Cafe Site, you are agreeing and accepting these Terms. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the Site and should stop using it immediately. We do reserve the right to change these Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on the Site and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance an understanding of the latest Terms.
- Unless otherwise agreed between Royal Quarter Cafe and a third party, you are not allowed to use any of the Site material, such as images and text.
- By using Royal Quarter Cafe Site you further agree that you must not reformat or frame any portion of the website page, copy or modify HTML code used to generate those or attempt to solicit, collect or store, personal information about other Site users.
- Royal Quarter Cafe Site may include links to third party websites, including social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (“Third Party Sites”). Royal Quarter Cafe will not take responsibility for Third Party Sites terms and conditions and privacy policies, it is entirely at your own risk the use of Third Party Websites.
Registration and After Work Club Membership
- If you would like to become a Royal Quarter fan or interact with our blog page, you must register as specified on the Site. To become a Member you will be asked to “accept” these Terms and, if agreed, you will be giving us your consent to be bound by these Terms.
- When you register on the Site After Work Club page, you will be asked to select a username and password you can then use to access your account by login and logout and also given access to participate in areas of the Site reserved for Members only. Royal Quarter Cafe reserves the right to reject usernames if offensive or defamatory behaviour is detected.
- When you accept, it is your entire responsibility to keep confidentiality of your username and password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your After Work Club account. Royal Quarter Cafe is not liable where someone else uses your password to log into your After Work Club account.
- We strongly advise you to please be extra careful when using any functionality this Site makes available that allows people to contact you or leave comments, please do never share your personal details such as home or work address, your last name or your telephone number.
- Only over 18 years old or over are accepted to register on our After Work Club and any page on this Site which requires registration, it is your responsibility to provide us with accurate, true and up to date information in all respects and at all times.
- In the instance of Royal Quarter Cafe discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements; we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration with this Site immediately.
- This Site can be reconfigured, modified, updated, changed or discontinued, or any particular page removed at any time and without notice or liability to you. We reserve the rights to suspend or terminate your access to any part of the Site at any time if you infringe these Terms, also if we have any technical issues.
- “Participation” includes all content provided or uploaded to the Site by you when you register with us, such as reviews, images, comments, data posting, and any other user-generated material, this information will be stored in Royal Quarter Cafe database. You must be 16 years old and above to participate in providing website material to be shared on this Site. Such material provided or uploaded must be original to you and does not bridge any terms and conditions, property rights including copyright, trademarks, (registered or not), including any other rights of any other person. It is absolutely necessary to obtain consent if using someone else material, you are not allowed to post promotion or advertisement of any sort unless permission is granted by Royal Quarter Cafe. It is illegal to be indecent, vulgar, offensive, abusive, harassing or threatening or bridge one’s privacy, if so it may constitute a contempt of court. When submitting material to be uploaded on this Site you agree to comply with any additional Terms or requirements on the Site as well as with Terms amended from time to time.
- Royal Quarter Cafe will have no ownership over any of your material uploaded on this Site As such, you retain all ownership rights, however, we will be able to use the material as set out in these Terms, and therefore you will also have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
- You further agree that Royal Quarter Cafe may, in our sole discretion, use any material for which we have a License in a manner that may link to, refer to or reference your username, such as use of your uploaded material on an affiliated or partner website as a featured video in a manner that links to or references your username.
- We may use or not your provided material if chosen to be used any of the uploaded material can be edited to meet our Site requirements. It is under our discretion to reject material that is not in English and cannot be moderated. All our decisions are final and we will not enter into any discussions or correspondence about why your provided material has been rejected.
- All your proposed material to be uploaded on this Site must comply with all necessary data protection, copyrights, royalty rights, and any other obligation you have to protect the integrity of such material and ones involved. In relation to all reviews and comments posted on the Site, you consent to us editing such reviews to ensure compliance with the Terms.
- We will terminate your registration on this Site immediately if you require us to do so, please send us an email on email@example.com and we will remove your name immediately, however any material that you may have uploaded on this Site will remain live unless we decide to unpublished, however, if it is important to you please let us know the details of any material you would like to be removed and we will consider your request.
Disclosure of your Data
- It is at your own discretion and responsibility if you interact with other members on this Site. Although we encourage all After Work Club members, Royal Quarter fan, Blog followers to submit material to be uploaded to this Site we cannot be held responsible for its content. In the instance of you finding any uploaded material offensive, racist, or not in line with your beliefs, religion, philosophy, we assume no responsibility or liability of such materials and, as these materials are created by other members, it does not represent our views or interest. You are solely responsible if you choose to interact with other Members.
- If any uploading material by others appears personally offensive or infringed your rights you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in doing so please provide us with as much information as possible as to enable us to identify the content within the Site, we will need your full name and address.
Marketing and Communication
- All the Site content is are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available” basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy of the Site and/or Third Party Sites.
- Royal Quarter Cafe endeavours to make Royal Quarter Café Site available to you at all times. However, you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the Internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as network/service. We cannot be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any email to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- Royal Quarter Cafe Site uses an outside server provider; we cannot guarantee this Site is free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment or any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- We make all the necessary efforts to make our content, information and other material on the Site as accurate as possible with as minimal as possible typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site, you accept that reliance on any such information is at your sole risk. We reserve the right to make any adjustment or changes to this Site without any notice to you or any other Third Party.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, monetary loss or disappointment suffered through use of the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the services provided by it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Royal Quarter Cafe, nothing in these Terms or other specific terms appearing on the Site shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- This Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. If any dispute may arise from this Site or Terms, only the English courts will decide it.
- If you access Royal Quarter Cafe Site outside of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under the Terms to anyone else and your Membership scheme is personal to you.